Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Falses Mascara


Hey everyone! Just have a new Holy Grail for you guys. Most of you have probably already tried this product out for yourselves seeing as how it has been out for a while now, But recently I was out shopping for some new mascara and I came across the Falses and decided to give it a try.

Now when Falses first came out originally I was dyeing to purchase them, So I went to my local Ulta and was at the check out when the cashier behind the counter suggested that I didn't but them.....lol...I looked at her kinda lost and was like why? lol She explained to me that alot of people did not like this product and returned it. SOO I listened to her and went with a different mascara.

Anyways back to what I was saying, I was out the other day looking to buy a new mascara when I came across the Falses again. Remembering all the great reviews I had recently heard about this product on youtube =) I gave it a shot! I LOVE this product! This mascara goes on so smooth and to me the product does not seem clumpy at all. I know some people had mentioned they felt it tended to apply a bit clumpy. They make my lashes long and full! The first time I used it my husband saw my eyes and said WHAO your eyes look beautiful! lol I thought to myself yep this mascara is a keeper lol

So in my opinion I would DEFF recommend this product to any of you guys who are like me *A late bloomer* on trying this product lol I have nothing bad to say about it. =) So leave me some comments below if you have tried this product and let me know what you think about it, did you like it or hate it? lol

Ohhh I forgot to mention , I purchased the water poof one in Very Black ( by mistake lol)and just as an FYI its a tad bit hard to get off at night. So if you do but the water poof be sure you have a good eye make-up remover.


Alright guys have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment